Match connection issues
- We have resolved the issues with some user actions not taken properly. We’ve also fixed the issue which prevented some characters loading into tournament matches. We are still investigating the arrow issue, which is now our priority.
Add Steam user
- You can now add a user on Steam by going to their user profile in game and selecting the add friend button at the bottom of the page. We hope this will make communication between users easier.
- The post match stats and match replays can now be accessed on the tournament fixtures page.
Display inactive players
- We’ve added a blue border around player shirts on the manager panel, to make it instantly clear which players are inactive.
Control inactive players
- Fixed a bug where a manager was unable to control inactive players during a tournament match.
- After feedback from multiple new users, we’ve made the main tiles clickable on the tutorial overview screen and added a border to indicate the current step.
As always, you can leave feedback in a review, through the steam forums or you can join our Discord and raise them directly to us there.